Saturday 13 September 2014

Akpors the horrible houseboy

A lady was in need of a house boy, Papa Akpors had gotten fed up of Akpors’ wahala that he decided to offer up his son. The lady said to Papa Akpors: I need someone who will be obedient and not pry into my business or talk about whatever I do in my house, I also need him to be smart, does your son have these qualities? Papa Akpors: Oh yea, Akpors is a sharp boy, just test him.
Then the lady said to Akpors, “young man, how do i look?” Akpors looked at her well and replied: “you look like a prostitute”. The lady turned to his father and said “I can’t take such a rude boy”. The father pleaded with her to wait a little, he took Akpors to the back of the house and gave him 10 strokes of can, then he said to him: “insult that lady one more time and i will give you 10 more strokes of the cane.
He took Akpors back to the lady and said “please madam ask him another question.
Lady: If i come home with a man, who is he?
Akpors: Your husband.
Lady: 2 men?
Akpors: Your husband and his brother.
Lady: 3 men?
Akpors: Your husband, his brother and your brother.
Lady: 4 men?
Akpors: (turns to his father) Papa, abeg, bring your cane and give me 20 more strokes, I already told you, this woman is a PROSTITUTE oh!

1 comment:

share your view with us